Thursday, September 17, 2009

Samantha- Magritte Cloud Painting + Inspector Gadget






Jacket- Vintage Trench Coat that we painted Clouds on for Chloe's Birthday! I wanted to wear it so bad!
Longsleeve- Black longsleeeve from Club Monaco in Toronto
Pants- Knit DKNY pants from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Necklace- Vintage silver chain from Kensington Market in Toronto
Bag- Black Leather Bag is Marc Jacobs from Godmum
Shoes- Black Ralph Lauren Desert Boots from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Magritte Cloud Painting + Inspector Gadget

Fun Fact: If you look at my shoe pic, you will see Marni, our cute lil' pomeranian! We named her after the fabulous label, Marni! We got her during our fav' Marni collection of Spring/Summer 2005, so that is her middle name, Marni Spring Summer Beckerman! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Eli said...

I love love love this coat so much! I hope you painted the back as well!

Linda said...

That dog is so friggen cute. I love the gnome and the kitty as well.

Beckerman Girls said...

We did paint the back so it look totally complete!!! YAYYAYAY!!

Beckerman Girls said...

p.s. We got the Gnome for my Mom at a Flea Market in Paris!