Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Samantha- Black Knight + Black Cat






Poncho- Handknit Beckerman Poncho from Fall 2006 Collection
Top (underneath)- Jean Paul Gaultier Couture velvet top from Giorgio Femme in Toronto
Skirt- Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony knit skirt
Tights- Fogal from Fogal store in NYC
Bag- Vintage Louis Vuitton from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Boots- Gucci boots from Gucci store in NYC

The Look: Black Knight + Black Cat

Fun Fact: The boots are from one of my fav' collections, the Gucci Fall 2008 . I have to be careful when I walk my dogs in these boots, that I don't hit them in the face with these tassels! haha Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Oh, that's divine. Drama city. Love!!!
xo,
Julia

Linda said...

Those boots are killer! Way to rock the over the knees in a way I haven't seen before.