Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Samantha- Paper Snowflake + Tiger Stripe






Jacket- Etro knitted jacket from Etro store in NYC
Pants- DKNY knit pants from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Blouse- Vintage YSL from Hell's Flea Market in NYC
Belt- Theory from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Sungalasses- D&G from D&G store in NYC
Hat- From the Dollarshop in Toronto
Shoes- Marc by Marc Jacobs from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bag- Beckerman Love Clutch

The Look: Paper Snowflake + Tiger Stripe

Fun Fact: This knitted coat is a men's coat! I think it was originally meant to be a knitted house robe for a guy but I loved it!!! And love how it's hand knitted, it's just so cozy! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Daphne said...

I love this!! Those sunglasses are so beautiful and that jacket is...I can't really find the words. Amazing.

Nikki said...

Umm...you know how I feel about the Beckerman Love Clutch.

Best bag ever.

xo