Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Caillianne- Beatnik + Sherlock Holmes






Jacket- Proenza Schouler Jacket from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Pants- Black leather pants from H&M in Toronto
Shoes- Etro Patent buckle boots from Etro store in NYC
Hat- Brown David Cohen hat from Saks in NYC from Godmum

The Look: Beatnik + Sherlock Holmes

Fun Fact: This is one of my favourite jackets. I got it five years ago and still love it as much as I did the day I bought it. I wore it so much I completely ripped out the lining and had to replace it! Hahah! It is from Proenza's Fall 2004 Collection! One of their earlier collections. The link I attached is their brown leather version from the runway collection. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

sarahwl said...

black and brown-- my favorite combination! even my car is black and brown. (black with wood paneling)