Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Samantha- Wyatt Earp + Ski Instructor






Sweater coat- Etro knitted coat from Etro store in NYC
Knit Cardigan - Men's H&M zip up cardigan from H&M store (from 5 years ago) in NYC
Pants- Vintage Levi's from Salvation Army in Toronto
Scarf- Leopard scarf from Banana Republic in Toronto
Sunglasses- Raybans from Sunglass Hut at Airport in NYC
Hat- Vintage hat (no label) from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Socks- Pink wool socks from Sporting Life in Toronto
Bag- Leopard Betsey Johnson bag from Betsey Johnson store in Toronto
Boots- Vintage leopard Doc Martens from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Dog- Cubby Peter Beckerman wearing a leopard faux fur jacket

The Look: Wyatt Earp + Ski Instructor

Fun Fact: I just got these Doc Martens at the flea market in NYC a few days ago! I'm in love with them and can't believe Caillianne found them for me for only $40 ! Ohhhh yaaaa!!! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Soooali said...

Is this a little Pom? I love it! I have one too!! He's also features on my blog!!

Beckerman Girls said...

Cubby is a Pom!!!!! And our lil man!!!! xooxoxo