Friday, March 5, 2010

Caillianne- Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 + Daisies






Dress- Vintage (no label) from Gadabout in Toronto
Shoes- Gucci Gladiators from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bag- D&G Brown patent roll bag (borrowed from Mom) from D&G store in L.A
Belt- Brown leather Ralph Lauren belt from Ralph Lauren store in the Hampton's, NYC
Hat- Vintage straw hat (got it for $1.00) from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC

The Look: Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 + Daisies

Fun Fact: I am a total sucker for Daisy prints! Thank Goodness Samantha found this dress for me! The only problem was that it had sun damage on the sleeves and down the whole side of it. I knew I could do something fun with this dress and I got it for $5.00! ( So how could I resist!!) I am so in love with the Ralph Lauren 2010 Collection because I love how he mixes denim and flowers together. I also love how he sent ripped and patched denim down the runway... So chic and grungy. So I decided to take tons of different colored denim patches and sew them on the dress to hide all of the sun spots and make it look really "Ralph!" Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Rock Couture said...

I love the dip dyed hair...Great shots

Daphne said...

I love how you adapted the dress! That big patch down the side is so unexpected. Brava.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE FLOWER AND DENIM COMBO. SICK PATCHWORK!-K.C

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged in The 10 Sources of Happiness!

Love your blog!

<3

Chelsea'sGirl

www.chelseasgirl.wordpress.com

elina said...

can you show more pictures of you wearing Dress- H&M dress from H&M store in Toronto ?
that dress look fab!

melina bee said...

Great outfit! Pink hair is the best, you're lucky to be a blond! Also this sort of reminds me of what Nikki from Big Love might wear if she were far more stylish but still wanting to channel her style roots. (I mean that in a very very good way).