Monday, April 19, 2010

Samantha- Queen of Hearts + Cat Burglar

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress- Vintage Barbara Barbara dress from a vintage store called Scout in LA
Necklace- Vintage silver chain necklace from Kensington Market in Toronto
Belt- Vintage belt (no label) from CNIB Clothing and Textile Show in Toronto
Ring- Alexander McQueen red skull/heart ring from Alexander McQueen store in Las Vegas
Hat- Hat (Dollarama label) from Dollarama store in Toronto
Sunglasses- D&G sunglasses from D&G store in NYC
Bag- Vintage Chanel bag from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Socks- Ruffle and bow socks (no label) from Candie's Costume store in Toronto
Shoes- Prada shoes (borrowed from Caillianne) from Prada store in NYC

The Look: Queen of Hearts + Cat Burglar

Fun Fact: I love this red skull ring because it reminds me of the Bite Plate logo!--hahaha. It has a red heart on the top of it's head! I got this dress a month ago at a really fun store party at fabulous store called Scout! This dress reminds me of vintage Yves Saint Laurent! It also reminds me of my fav' fragrance called In Love Again by Yves Saint Laurent. It's sooooo hard to find because it's limited edition. I first purchased this scent when I was eighteen years in Sienna, Italy. Every six years or so, YSL brings it back....it's like this grapefruit heaven! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Sara said...

LOVE the outfit! I want that ring!!
Love your blog, I'll be following you xx

Anonymous said...

Hearts full of love.You look fab. Love the ring! Shoes,too!

Christina said...

Fantastic mix of edgy and fem! Keep up the fabulous looks!