Friday, May 3, 2013

Rana (Mommy)- Leopard + Leather

 photo IMG_9751a_zps59c6a711.jpg  photo IMG_9760a_zpsd355cb94.jpg  photo IMG_9747a_zps6fad0877.jpg  photo IMG_9734a_zps361999ac.jpg  photo IMG_9764a_zpsf0dc0f1b.jpg  photo IMG_9731a_zpsf27d3747.jpg

Vest- Black leather Balenciaga vest from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Blouse- Leopard Chloe blouse from Yoox.com
Sunglasses- Chanel Sunnies from Chanel Boutique in Toronto
Pants- Black suede Rag and Bone Pants from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Belt- Fendi leopard belt a gift from my girls :)
Bag- Black Balenciaga bag a Birthday present from my girls :)
Shoes- Alexander Wang shoes from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Leopard + Leather

Fun Fact: YAY! Our Mama is on our blog! Woot Woot! We were all hanging out at Brickworks (which is a fun place to get fresh vegetables and fruit) and we spotted a Mickey Mouse wall! And we screamed out, "Mom, we need to blog you!" Not only are we obsessed with Mickey Mouse, but we love how our Mom threw her leather vest with her suede pants and it was all pulled together with her leopard blouse and leopard belt. We don't call her our "Rock N' Roll Mama" for nothing! (LOL!) Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Caitlin M. Peterson of the (ef)Face said...

What a fabulous look! That is one fly mama...I bet you guys are so proud! :)

xoxox
theefface.blogspot.com

Wieteke said...

She looks so good!! Fierce momma you have :D xoxo Meant To Attend

mispapelicos said...

No wonder you are all so stylish, just look at Rana, wowwwwwww.
XXXXXXXX

Unknown said...

i can only hope to be as fierce as her one day!!!
brooke @ what2wear

Kristi said...

Wowee Wow!!! I love this outfit on your rockin-hot mama!
xoxoxo!!

Lydia Armstrong said...

Mom is so hot!

Anonymous said...

Pure perfection!!

xxx
Naomi
www.bonnieclydemarni.com

Domenic said...

oh my god you are doing everything so correctly. GOD!!!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

I WANT Mama's ENTIRE look! Although some of you seesters' fashions are so far out and funfunFUN, Mama's is totally wearable and perfect when you wanna go low-key. There, I said it! Under the radar equals leather and leopard! hahaah *for us fashionistas at least right??*

Happy Monday to my Becks!!!
Bisous!!!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Mlle W said...

Coolest mum and I love her Balenciaga jacket and skinny jeans.
Men often look at girl's mums to see how they will age but looking at yours they will probably stay around :)

*MlleWanderlust *

leopardheels said...

Love it!I love leopard print:)

www.leopardheels.blogspot.co.uk

LOLA FINN said...

You rock!!! *_* I love this outfit! I would wear it the same way <3

LOLA FINN said...

You rock!!! *_* I love this outfit! I would wear it the same way <3

MakiMaki Vintage said...

I`m in love.

!!!

MAKI MAKI